Friday, March 9, 2018

BRCII Experienced Rider Course, Papillion, NE April 21st

Date: Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 11:46 AM
Subject: 
 
BRCII 
 
​Course​

To: Brion Hase <brion.hase@gmail.com>

​​
Brion, 

Please​
 pass this on to club members and 
​f
riends. I plan to attend the 
​​
BRCII experienced rider training on April 21st at the Sarpy County Courthouse in Papillion Nebraska. This is a one-day event that begins at 7:30 a.m. and is over at 6 p.m. you do this training on your own motorcycle. The cost is $125 in which my cost was reimbursed to me by the M
​OA
 Foundation so my training cost is zero. You can go to the M
​OA
 website click on the foundation link and apply for a scholarship there took only two weeks and they sent me a check. I will probably need to stay somewhere in Omaha on that night of the 20th of April.

​S
teve 
​M
artin

No comments:

Post a Comment