BMW Motorrad USA is Offering Special Package for the World Super Bike Race in Salt Lake City, UT - May 27th - 29th, 2010
On Friday, February 19th this offer will be available to all BMW owners.
Last year the 200 BMW Special SBK Packages we offered were taken within three days; this year we are offering 1,000 slots in order to accommodate what is likely to be very strong demand.
World Superbike racing was on four continents and thirteen countries in 2009, and on May 29, 2010, the action starts at Miller Motorsport Park in Tooele, UT. Be a part of the live action weekend with a special BMW Motorrad ticket package that includes:
* Entry to the Salt Lake City Bike Bash on Thursday night, May 27th, featuring a performance by the incredible world-famous Streetbike Freestyle performers.
* Three days (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) access to special BMW rider seating at the Stansbury Grandstands.
* Three days of access to the Racing Paddock.
* Lunches, snacks and beverages Friday - Sunday in the BMW Hospitality Village adjacent to the Stansbury Grandstands.
* Exclusive access to the BMW hospitality area for closed-circuit race viewing.
* Preferred views of BMW Streetbike Freestyle shows on Saturday and Sunday.
* Exclusive autograph sessions with S 1000 RR racers Troy Corser and Ruben Xaus.
* BMW Motorsports gift bag
* Preferred parking
Don't miss out on your chance to be one of BMW's special guests in Utah this year. This package is normally valued at over $260 and that doesn't get you autographs from BMW WSB racers or from world famous Streetbike Freestyler champions.
Special BMW Ticket Packages are $195 each. If you order by phone there will be a fixed processing fee of $9.00/order; if via the website, processing fees are $9.00/order and $24.00/ticket package. 1,000 SBK Ticket Packages may seem like a lot, but they will go quickly - don't wait.
To order call 435-277-8602 with password "S1000RR" or email Rick Salazar at email@example.com
Or go to: http://tiny.cc/BMWTix
Enter password "S1000RR" to get the BMW ticket package pricing.