- The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rear view mirror.
- Four wheels move the body; two wheels move the soul.
- I'd rather be riding my motorcycle and thinking about God, than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
- Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 75 mph.
- Midnight bugs taste just as bad as noon time bugs.
- Sometimes it takes a whole tank full of gas before you can think straight.
- A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.
- Young riders pick a destination and go; old riders pick a direction and go.
- When you're riding lead, don't spit.
- Catching a yellow jacket in your shirt at 75 mph can double your vocabulary.
- If you can't get it going with bungee cords and duct tape, it's serious.
- Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
A motorcycle touring and enthusiast club with members from Northwest Iowa, Northeast Nebraska and Southeast South Dakota... near the banks the of the Big Sioux River and Sioux City. BMW MOA Chapter #308.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
12 Things My Motorcycle Has Taught Me
I received the following email from BSR member Dale N. His father recently passed away, so this email is probably a good indication that he is keeping his spirits up.
Posted by Brion Hase at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment