- The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rear view mirror.
- Four wheels move the body; two wheels move the soul.
- I'd rather be riding my motorcycle and thinking about God, than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
- Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 75 mph.
- Midnight bugs taste just as bad as noon time bugs.
- Sometimes it takes a whole tank full of gas before you can think straight.
- A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.
- Young riders pick a destination and go; old riders pick a direction and go.
- When you're riding lead, don't spit.
- Catching a yellow jacket in your shirt at 75 mph can double your vocabulary.
- If you can't get it going with bungee cords and duct tape, it's serious.
- Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
12 Things My Motorcycle Has Taught Me
I received the following email from BSR member Dale N. His father recently passed away, so this email is probably a good indication that he is keeping his spirits up.